In the field of Roses,
She is a wild flower.
Beautiful, fierce and free.
I can’t seem to get florals out of my mind. And I don’t think that florals just belong to summer. It can be worked out in any weather. So, autumn is nearly here and dark floral dresses are on my radar now. They look so chic and alluring. Two of my favourite things put together – black and floral print. This dress is the favourite thing in my closet right now. And it does not need anything else to stand out.
This is our pet project that we did to satisfy our creative needs. The idea behind this shoot was to simply create some images that are soothing to the eyes and create an impact on the viewer. We wanted to do something different than the usual style we adapt for our shoots. Something that can stand out and create a variation in our story telling. So, this is the result.
Do let us know in the comments below how you find it.
Look Details : Dress Forever 21, Shoes Forever 21, Finger cuff H&M.
Links à la Mode, September 7th
- Aesthetic Distance: 5 Myths About The Fashion And Blogging Industries
- Alicia Maria: Capsule Wardrobe // PT 2
- April Was Here: Mommy and Me Pre-Fall Looks
- Away from the Blue: #30Wears: Ways to Wear Rebecca Minkoff Yellow Micro Regan Bag in Harvest Gold
- Awesome Yeahh: Embroidery Skirt
- By Sarah Martin: Paris, Blue Eyes and A Surprising Message
- Dangerously Me: Outfit: The Oxford Sleeves
- Girl in Betsey: How to Style a Silk Floral Dress
- Gracielle Camilleri: Floral Love from Valletta City
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Clothes Worth Repeating
- Heart Print and Style: Statement Sleeves
- La Veine: 6 Things on My Fall Wishlist
- Petite Dressing: Five Must Know Tips to Wear White after Labor Day
- Style Splash: A Comfortable, Chic Outfit for a Day Sightseeing in Zurich
- Tales of Two: Fashion vs Trends vs Style – How Are They Different
- The Wanderbliss: Wildflower