Winter hit us a little bit late but anyway, it’s here now! Time to take out all the winter clothes and start layering them! But don’t put away summer clothes yet because, more options! This is the perfect weather to layer winter and summer pieces together. With that note we bring you an amazing peppy women clothing brand called – UNCLAD.
They have a great variety of womens wear and all the designs are so unique and out of the box. I really loved how innovative and yet effortless all the pieces in UNCLAD are. You will get everything that you need. You can buy something casual or dressy or something sexy. So, to spread all the awesomeness that this brand has, we collaborated with them and styled 3 different looks using their garments. And also to show you guys how to merge summer clothing and winter clothing perfectly for the current weather.
Look 1 : Kylie me!
I took some inspiration from Kylie Jenner for this look. I love the way how she barely wears the jacket all the way up to the shoulders and it looks quite sexy, I must say. So taking inspiration from that, we paired this UNCLAD check top with a jeans, a bomber jacket, boxy braids and some cool shades to complete this street style look. It is perfect for the weather right now, when mornings are cold and the afternoons are warm. You can easily switch between both the times and look good while doing that.
Look 2 : Winter Flower
Dark florals are so much in trend for the winters right now. And black is my favorite color! So when we combine black with florals, it looks divine! Just to be little dramatic, we paired this beautiful floral print top from UNCLAD with a mesh maxi dress with shorts inside and a leather jacket. Cutout design of the top jelled very well with the look and we got something distinct.
Look 3 : Hot Pink
Okay! This look has nothing to do with winter wear but everything to do with all the party scenes we are about to hit. A good dress is all we need to look glamorous and make all the heads turn in a party. This UNCLAD dress is all you need to do that! I loved the cut and fabric of the dress and how it flowed with me. Just add in a good pair of heels and instant glamour is what you get! I left everything else understated, just to make the dress standout.
So don’t forget to checkout the brand UNCLAD on Flipkart.
Or follow them on Instagram – UNCLAD LABORATORY
Look 1 : UNCLAD top, H&M Bomber, Levi Jeans, H&M Sneakers, Aldo Sunglasses.
Look 2 : UNCLAD Floral Top, Myntra Maxi Dress, Forever21 Shorts and Shoes, Vero Moda Jacket.
Look 3 : UNCLAD Dress, Thrifted Heels (Sarojini Nagar), H&M Clutch Bag, Aldo Ring.
Links à la Mode, [December 1, 2016]
- Adorned in Armor: Do Your Best
- Blonde Menagerie:Under $200 Tech Gift Guide
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans:Gift Guide for the Bestie
- Ella Pretty Blog:Gossip Girl Chic…On A Budget
- Elements of Ellis:Leather Jacket + Grey Scarf
- Fancier’s World:The Only Metallic Parka You Will Need This Season
- Fancier’s World:Holiday Gift Guide: Swarovski Crystal Collection Sale on Zulily
- Feathers and Stripes:Best Books to Gift
- Finite1:Master Guide To Materials Of Jackets And Coats: What Jacket Or Coat Should I Wear?
- Glitter Inc:How to Transition Your Decor From the Holidays to New Year’s Eve
- Greige Market:Holiday Giving Guide
- Happy Pretty Sweet:Pressies for Everyone on Your List
- Love, Amber Victoria:Duster Coats
- Middle of Somewhere:Holiday Gift Guide: For Her Under $100
- Pudding Monster:Pink Coat
- Smile Is It:The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Family & Friends 2016
- The Wanderbliss:Unclad